Sunday, 4 March 2012

CHUKKEYO IVOKUN!


Sorry for not posting in very long time, 2 months eh? Hihi, Am so busy with my college life, music, organization, and as a full time daughter. Well, alhamdulillah my GPA for my semester was good :)

Ah yeah, please remind me to post and tell you what have been happened during my busy hours hihi.

So, the first post in March is....*drum roll*.....
CONGRATULATIONS MY BOYFIE, IVOKUN! <:D
Yap, he did it! He passed the highest level of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) O___O
Of course I'm totally proud of you mas :D
You already get one golden ticket to continue your journey, GANBARE!

I can't lose at all ya hihi :p I always trying my best even I even stop in middle. But, life is a lesson right? :--)
Uh-Oh! I have a class in the morning tomorrow. Sorry I can't tell you more ><
Catch ya :*

No comments:

Post a Comment