Sunday, 27 February 2011

BIGBANG IS BACK !

YES! I'm shouting for BIGBANG!
Finally, they're back on February 24th with theit 4th Mini Album and hit single "TONIGHT"



and this is the tracklist :
01. INTRO (THANK YOU & YOU)
02. HANDS UP
03. TONIGHT
04. SOMEBODY TO LOVE
05. WHAT IS RIGHT
06. CAFE


This mini album is SUPERB!
all of the songs are .... make me dancing !

I was shocked when I listened to TONIGHT, the 3rd track. Kinda electro-korean-pop, eh?
When you look at the 4th track, there is SOMEBODY TO LOVE. yap, you'll think it's as same as the previous when they gave us BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER single. wait ! this song was sang in korean !

The 5th, emm, easy listening for me, not to up-beat. but you can still move ya body with this song.

and i love the 6th track. CAFE. first impression was "Wow, jazzy?" haha i love TOP's voice here. and still, GD :3

err sorry, I can not give you any explanation about this mini labum because ... it's TOTALLY SUPERB . TOTALLY COOL ! trust me ! go on, download it before your internet connection as slow as snail :p

ps: you can open this link to get the album :D

No comments:

Post a Comment